We connect programmers from all around the world with our clients in Baltics searching for a outsource professionals. Our company is oriented to a long-standing collaboration with our employees.
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER, JAVA
- Research, evaluate, architect and deploy new tools, frameworks, and patterns to build sustainable software solutions for our clients
- Stay on top with latest technologies
- Share knowledge and know-how of software best practices inside and outside the team
- Evaluate tools, frameworks, platforms and processes to determine the best fit for new projects.
- Lead and work as part of a team, as well as independently work toward assigned goals.
Our teams are technology agnostic, always aiming for the latest. We often use a combination of below in our projects:
- Back End: JAVA, sometimes Node.js
- Frameworks: Spring / Spring Boot, Hibernate, MyBatis ORM
- Client-side: ReactJS / Redux, React Native, Angular, Vue.js
- Tools: Atlassian stack, IntelliJ
- CI / CD: Jenkins, TeamCity
- Source Repositories: Bitbucket, GitLab
- Hosted on: AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, OpenShift
- Databases: Relational and/or NoSQL. We use Flyway or Liquibase for schema versioning.
- Other fun stuff: Docker / k8s, ElasticSearch, SOLR, Message brokers
In addition to the right tools, we also encourage teams to follow high personal code/development standards and agile practices (scrum).
We actively do:
- Code reviews
- Automated testing (unit, integration, e2e)
- Quality control: SonarQube, Checkmarx, FindBugs
We guarantee a solid salary in euros and paid vacation depending on period of a work.
There is a possibility to finance training courses and obtaining certificates.
Short trips (up to a week per year) to our offices and clients' sites could be necessary (if only Covid-19 situation let)