Backend Node.js Engineer
Местоположение и тип занятости
Satellite builds dedicated engineering teams for successful American startups. We find and nurture the best technical talent for our clients that build truly innovative products and look for brilliant people worldwide to join their team.
We are looking for a driven, smart and ambitious Node.js Engineer to join our new team in Minsk, Belarus!
Satellite’s Node.js Engineer will join a strong development team and develop overall products that users love.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Working on product implementations and interacting directly with clients
- Conducting regular code deployments across multiple environments, with no/low downtime, implementing and managing scalable cloud infrastructure (AWS)
- Back-end development using Node.js
- Overseeing the development and deployment of predictive machine learning models and computer vision applications
- Data manipulation and orchestration
- Integrating external data sources and best-in-class 3rd-party technologies
- Configuring CI/CD
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- University degree (ideally in computer science, mathematics or physics)
- 3+ years of professional work experience in software engineering
- AWS Cloud expertise (networking, EC2, s3, VPC, load balancing, DNS, databases, etc.) and other cloud knowledge (Azure, GCP)
- Experience working with Linux, docker and both SQL and non-SQL databases
- Familiarity with Git source control and code management
- Self-starter who can take ownership of projects from concept to release
- At least Upper-Intermediate level English
Why Working at Satellite is Awesome:
- Stock options to share the upside of the well-funded startup!
- High compensation
- English speaking environment (American founders)
- Opportunities for rapid career development in a hyper-growth startup
- Sponsored career development
- English lessons in the office
- Sport compensation
- Medical insurance
- Cool office in the city center
- Additional 3 paid sick days
- Coffee, fruits, snacks, etc.
- Flexible work start time
- Paid lunches and happy hours on Fridays
- Gifts on birthdays, holidays and special occasions
- Lots of unforgettable team-building events