Lead Data Scientist
We are looking for a highly motivated data scientist, who will combine software engineering skills with a strong understanding of data driven problem-solving to join our team which is driving innovation in hiring, education and learning. This job is all about coming to grips with the ways to convert big data into measured and validated professional and personal skills.
We’re looking for people who have the technical skills and an interest in solving problems like: what are the best ways to extract professional skills from GitHub, how to calculate leadership skill based on social media presence or how to process 12.000.000 job postings and load them into Elasticsearch effectively?
- Reporting directly to head of R&D and CTO be responsible for the process of SmartMe profile creation
- Implement and optimise existing methodology of big data conversion into measured and validated skills
- Choose applicable tech stack
- Constantly look for new data sources applicable for data extraction for skills assessment purposes
- Transition into machine learning workflows
- Implement best practices for retraining models as well as monitoring the performance of models in production
- Collaborate with junior data scientist, engineering, and product development teams to create requirements for the deployment of new machine learning models
· 5+ years experience in a professional setting.
· Strong software engineering and programming skills
· Proficiency with Python and machine learning frameworks
· Experience with lean/agile development and test-driven development practices, preferred.
· AWS ecosystem for ML
· Experience with deployment and building APIs
We give opportunity for constant learning and development. You will be working with academic researchers and have opportunity to participate in academic work and publications.
We sponsor attendance of bootcamps, conferences and international summits.