At JetBrains, code is our passion. For 20 years, we’ve strived to make the strongest, most effective tools for developers and teams. Our goal is to empower software teams and tech companies with top-notch tools to help them create better products and be more productive by optimizing their development and business processes.
With our brand new product Space, an integrated team environment, we are taking a step further to help teams and companies become even more efficient and deliver their products faster.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Marketing Copywriter passionate about creating high-quality content, to join the Space Marketing team. In close cooperation with our Product Marketing Managers and the product team, and based on our marketing and product plans, you will help shape up the content story around Space. Your copywriting efforts will underpin the public release of Space this year, as well as help implement the marketing activities to further drive the demand for Space.
- Create content for general content marketing. Possible topics include teamwork, collaboration, software development processes, sharing knowledge, project management, planning, effective communication, and similar.
- Create content for various marketing materials for internal marketing channels, including blog posts, articles, and landing pages, as well as external channels such as articles in general media, guest blog posts, and so on.
- Collect and analyze various scenarios for using the product and its various modules, including git hosting, code reviews, CI/CD pipelines, general automation, planning and project management, package management, chats, team directory, knowledge base, and create tutorials/how-tos to explain them.
- Work closely with the product development team to get a clear understanding of how the product works, and collaborate with technical support and marketing to understand user needs and product priorities.
- Analyze the needs of both new and experienced users and help them learn more about the product.
- Work on product-related materials such as datasheets, leaflets, and comparison documents.
- Technical writing experience.
- 3+ years of copywriting experience in the field of professional software products.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of software development processes and methodologies such as Scrum, Lean, SAFe, and so on.
- A good understanding of the various stages of the software development process and the tools used.
- Experience with creating marketing/technical content for software development and collaboration tools such as GitHub, GitLab, Azure DevOps, MS Teams, Slack, Jira, Confluence, CircleCI, Jenkins, Google Suite, etc.
- A technical background would be a big plus.
- Developer advocacy experience would be a big plus.
- Spacious comfortable office (open 24/7) with a private parking lot.
- Competitive salary: determined individually, but above industry average.
- Bonuses based on your performance.
- Voluntary health insurance for employees, their spouse, and their children under age 18 (including dental insurance).
- 5 weeks of paid vacation.
- Full salary during sick leave.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Hot meals, free drinks, fruits, and snacks.
- Office library with specialized work-related books and magazines.
- Office gym (with washrooms), massage room, and a recreational zone.
- Training, including English and German language classes.
- Opportunities to travel to professional conferences in Europe and the US.
- Job relocation help.