At PeerBoard we're creating a plug and play community platform, focusing on medium and large customers: professional marketplaces, platforms and product companies. We are developer-focused and one of our strongest sides is embeddability into any setup through our plugins and components for different developer stacks.
Now we're starting to grow our engineering team again and are looking for a senior-to-lead fullstack engineer with a heavy emphasis on backend (Go) but who also can write solid frontend code (React) and is not afraid to touch any part of our stack, write integrations for any environments, talk to our partners, sometimes in English.
This role will be responsible with a large chunk of our product, building new features, supporting partners, helping to define our product direction.
* Competitive salary
* Fully remote work with offsites (assuming we mitigate COVID risks)
* Stock options
* 14 days of paid vacation a year
We are looking for a person who:
* Is an autonomous contributor who doesn't need micromanagement
* Demonstrates strong technical excellence
* Is a good system architect (can define our eng vision, sell it internally, execute)
* Is a good mentor for other team members
* Can look at own output from the business perspective and focus on most important things