Who we are
hybrid.ai is a programmatic platform with its own technology stack (DSP, DMP, SSP, CDP) that enables agencies, brands and app developers to advertise their products in a self-service or fully managed mode. We are looking for a data scientist who will be a driving power for the development of CPI and CPA algorithms, user profiling approaches specifically for the segment of mobile app developers to run user acquisition and retargeting campaigns in-house. Our development team consists of 20+ people overall and within this team there are people who work already specifically on data science projects related to computer vision, natural language processing.
- Develop and improve the performance of CPI and CPA models of our mobile programmatic platform.
- Develop supportive solutions to help models better achieve their goals.
- Own data science roadmap, suggest, evaluate, and prioritize the items in the pipeline based on their impact.
- Design the process for testing the updated models' and performance evaluation.
- Research various aspects of programmatic ecosystem to fuel our ML stack with the data from the perspectives of user quality, performance of creatives, placement optimizations, post-install events, fraud detection, audience building (look-alike, user graph).
- Suggest and optimize models'/data pipelines implementations to maximize the performance of ML stack.
- Excellent programming skills – Python.
- Experience with ML tools and libraries such as Pandas, Vowpal Wabbit, Scikit-learn. Experience with PySpark would be a plus.
- Being capable of deploying the models in production taking into account all limitations and subsequent optimization.
- A willingness to dive deep, experiment rapidly and get things done.
- Attention to details, data accuracy, and quality of output.
- Strong analytical skills and thinking several steps ahead to focus on outcomes.
- 3+ years of experience in data science and solving real-life problems.
- Advanced problem-solving capabilities, proactivity in hypothesis, being able to drive the processes on your own.
- Experience in adtech is a plus. Experience in mobile performance adtech is a huge plus.
- Aspiration to create disrupting products.
What do we offer?
- An opportunity to work in the exciting and rapidly growing mobile adtech industry.
- Ability to gain valuable knowledge of mobile apps' ecosystem, and impact the status quo of the world's mobile performance ecosystem.
- Flat hierarchy – we encourage and let people to be self-driven and give freedom to act.
- Deep and well thought-through onboarding program to make sure you have full understanding of the area you're working on.
- Flexible office hours – we measure the performance by impact, not time spent in the office.
- Competitive salary and co-sponsorship of your professional development (such as conferences, trainings, books).