Местоположение и тип занятости
US based company VirtualHealth is a leader in population health and care management in IT for medicine. We are the technology company changing the face of healthcare as we bring it into the 21st century.
We are currently searching for experienced Java Architect who will lead the project of migration to Enterprise platform.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Java 11 and up (memory model, multi threading, garbage collection, profiling, functional programming):
- Spring, Spring Boot
- Lightweight application containers such as Netty
- Build tools eg. Maven, Gradle
- Architecture and design experience especially large distributed event driven system architecture:
- Layered (n-tier) architecture
- Solid knowledge of Design Patterns
- Microservices (know pros and cons, important concerns and considerations)
- Sync/Async processing
- Understanding of crosscutting concerns (eg. authentication, logging, encryption, backpressure, etc.)
- Containerization, Orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes)
- AWS - Services, Lambda, Scalability (Elasticity), Security
- Relational DBs eg. MySQL
- Caching products eg. Aerospike, Redis etc.
- CI/CD (Jenkins)
- Typesafe config
- Security best practices
- Secure coding standards, OWASP
- Monitoring and Alerting (system, log, application) approaches, tools
- Technical and People Management experience
- Good level of English.
Good to have:
- Go lang
- NoSQL data stores eg. Cassandra, Mongo, Clickhouse
- Building out Integrations
- Serialization frameworks eg. Protobuf, Avro, Kryo
- OLAP - Data warehousing Star schema, snowflake schema
- Big Data experience
- Big Data File Formats - ORC, Parquet
- Workflow and scheduling tools eg. Airflow, Azkaban, Perfect
What we offer:
- permanent contract;
- friendly Russian-speaking remote team;
- stable payments in USD (Salary range will be discused with successful candidates).