Our product (NOVA) is a new generation of ticketing systems for Swiss public transportation companies.
Main goals of our product are: Let passengers make a trip with a single best price ticket (and not to care about transport companies, means of transportation, set of products, stops, changes, etc) Let Swiss transport companies (~250) sell any products (tickets) they want, including products from other transport companies or for example tickets to events.
Our project is one of the leading in Europe and won a nomination “Highest Digital Quality” at Swiss Digital Economy Award in 2018 https://www.digitaleconomyaward.ch/de/sieger2018/sbb.
NOVA is a high load distributed SAAS platform hosted in a private cloud with a continuously evolved eco-system around. Today we are processing more than 3mln requests per day and selling more than 60% of all transport tickets in Switzerland (~300’000 tickets per day) and this number keeps growing.
Our technologies stack: Java 11, Kotlin; Spring (Boot/Data/Security/Cloud); NoSQL databases; AWS and Openshift; Git, Jenkins, Artifactory, BitBucket; Angular 9 & Typescript.
- Define the architecture of the system together with architects team
- Implement new features and refactor existing modules in a scrum team, participate in a bug fixing
- Do code and quality reviews, cultivate best practices among developers, improve their skills and share knowledge. Code quality matters!
- Communicate with product owner and business analysts
We’re continuously improving our platform and always looking forward. Do you want to be part of our team? Let's give a try!
- Strong knowledge of Java 8 core, data structures, programming patterns, OOP
- 3+ years experience in building SOAP and REST web-services based on Spring Framework
- Knowledge of JPA, Hibernate, SQL
- Communication skills in English
- Employment according to the Labor Code of Russian Federation, “white” salary;
- Work in a stable company;
- Friendly team;
- Training & development activities;
- Comfortable office in the city center;
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7;
- Kicker and table tennis, shower, bicycle parking;
- Extended medical insurance;
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth English and German classes in the office;
- Football, volleyball, hockey teams.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Git, Maven, Jenkins - Experience with splunk, artifactory, python and shell scripts
- Experience with Docker, OpenShift - Experience with NoSQL and MQ
- Experience in the frontend stack (angular, html, typescript)
- Understanding of the reactive programming (reactive streams/rxjs)