We are an innovative technology company based in Potsdam / Berlin which develops powerful and easy to use products for the real estate industry. We are the European leader for 3D tours and World’s first supplier of broker-run 360 virtual property tours with customers in 9 countries.
We are looking for an experienced Backend Engineer to work on our innovative products.
- Develop, maintain and improve our scalable cloud-based Backend systems
- Migrate existing software components to a modern API-Angular driven approach
- Develop automatic render and image processing pipelines
- (optional) manage the whole lifecycle of your own code
- You have in-depth knowledge of the Java programming language and the application of current Java frameworks and Web technologies (Play Framework 2.x, Akka, Atmosphere, Spring)
- Solid experience in data modeling and architecture in cloud environment
- DevOps skills: git, ssh, bash, junit, Jenkins, Docker, Maven
- Automated testing, infrastructure as code, continuous deployment, monitoring and open communication.
- Ideally you are familiar with AWS (S3, SQS, EC2, Lambda) and Microservice architectures.
- Knowledge in Scala and MongoDB it is a plus.
- Fluent in English
We offer you
- You own your code and you will have the flexibility to choose the technologies you prefer
- The opportunity to contribute our business contributing with new ideas.
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to visit and work from our german office
We’d be happy to receive your CV, start date and salary expectations! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!