We are looking for experienced Backend or Fullstack Developers to be key members of the engineering team, helping build our warehouse management and logistics platform.
This is 100% remote job.
What you will need to succeed:
- At least 3 years of web development and architecting web applications
- Experience with Node.js ES5/ES6, HTML, CSS
- Experience with Socket.io, Express.js, Sails.js
- Database Experience — MySQL/MariaDB
- RESTful API design and development
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as git
- Familiarity with Linux environments
- Knowledge of Computer Science Fundamentals (beyond arrays, loops, and recursions) and strong analytical skills
- You have a strong academic record (CS degree preferred but not required with relevant experience)
- Good spoken English
You are an ideal candidate if:
- You have 5 years experience in a fast-paced environment
- You have at least 1-2 years of fullstack experience.
- You have excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team.
- You have expertise in debugging scale and performance issues.