At adidas, our believe is that “through sports we have the power to change lives”. We believe that Digital will help us accelerate the connections to our consumers lives. In Web & Mobile, we are the technical pioneers that build the technology vision enabling those digital connections. As individuals we are creative, confident and collaborative in our agile approach which gives us speed and quality for our consumers while making our teams empowered and autonomous.
Work in one of the most dynamic areas of adidas implementing cutting edge tech solutions like cloud, big data and AI that will touch the lives of consumers and lead our business into the future.
- Developing systems architectures in specific business or functional areas.
- Producing detailed component specifications and designs for selected products.
- Providing advice on technical aspects of system development and integration to ensure that relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices are applied correctly.
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of specific technical specialisms and providing expert advice regarding their application.
- Defining scope and business priorities for changes and scoping exercises.
- Applying data analysis, data modelling, and quality assurance techniques to establish, modify or maintain data structures and associated components (entity descriptions, relationship descriptions, attribute definitions).
- Advising team members on the details of data structures and associated components.
- Translating logical designs into physical designs and producing detailed design documentation.
- Developing expert knowledge of database concepts, object and data modelling techniques.
- Designing, coding, testing, and correcting programs and program modifications.
- University degree (B.Sc. or similar in IT)
- 5+ years IT experience. At least 2+ in Solution or Technical / Software Architecture.
- Work experience in one or more IT areas including but not limited to: IT architecture, infrastructure, and cloud development; Engineering and software architecture design; Business analysis; DevOps; Project and product management
- Ability to break down a problem, analyze it, resolve it, and then reflect on the results.
- Be a proactive person, taking action and anticipating opportunities.
- Effective communication–verbal, written and via email.
- A co-operative, rather than competitive, work style.
- Fluent English.
- Interesting IT projects which drive one of the largest world business globally
- Competitive salary
- Wider social benefits (meal, fitness, annual bonus, development programs etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work can be discussed