Местоположение и тип занятости
At adidas we are re redefining our digital presence to co-create the future of Digital and provide premium experiences across all consumer touch points to drive brand desirability, engagement and sales for our adidas and Reebok brands. The SAP Engineering ＆ Corporate is driving this evolution: Join us and help us to shape this transformation.
- You partner with internal teams to define and implement solutions that improve internal business processes for the Devices and Services team. Integrate third-party products into an ERP system.
- Identifying time-consuming internal processes and then builds solutions that are reliable and scalable enough to work within the size and scope of the company.
- Maintaining development practices, including technical design, solution development, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution, writing clean, modular, and self-sustaining code.
- Listening to and translating internal needs into high-level technical specifications, design and develop recommended systems and consult ensure smooth implementation.
- contributing to on-premise and Cloud implementations of SAP, SAP HANA, ABAP, and S/4 cloud development.
- Ideally University degree (e.g., IT, Mathematics, Natural Sciences, Engineering, etc.), or related area.
- Experience with JAVA or ABAP.
- Experience implementing supply chain or financial solutions using SAP technologies, specifically SAP MM/SD/PP, PO, CPI or Ariba and on-premise or Cloud implementations of SAP.
- Maintaining focus on agreed objectives and deliverables whatever the circumstances.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Interesting IT projects which drive one of the largest world business globally
- Competitive salary
- Wider social benefits (meal, fitness, annual bonus, development programs etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work can be discussed