Currently we are looking for a Middle DevOps Engineer (Kubernetes) to join our team!
About the Project:
The App helps students access their courses and groups when they are away from a computer browser. The app provides functionality to view and participate in a course or group, as well as view course calendars, To-Do items, notifications, Conversations messages, and grades.
From any device, students can now:
- View grades and course content
- Submit assignments
- Keep track of course work with to do list and calendar
- Send and receive messages
- Post to discussions
- Watch videos
- Take quizzes
- Receive push notifications for new grades and course updates, and much more.
- More than 3 years of IT Experience
- Have a solid understanding of Kubernetes
Other things that are useful:
- Understanding GitOps.
- Hashicorp Vault.
English level: Intermediate
- Develop and manage CI/CD process for different types of application and automate as many processes as possible
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS
- Support development teams in technical questions of continuous integration/continuous delivery
- Contribute to and maintain best practices and standards
- Social perks
- Sick pay, vacations
- Flexible work schedule
- Friendly environment
Рассматриваем кандидатов из Челябинской и Свердловской областей