DINS is a development center of an American company, a leading developer and provider of cloud communication services for business. We participate in the development and support of UCaaS-platform with a wide range of functions: voice, video, text, faxes, conference-calls, online meetings, contact center and corporate chat. More than 450 000 companies from the USA, Canada, the UK choose the solution, in which development and support we take part every day!
The company was founded in 1998 in St. Petersburg. Now DINS has more than 800 employees. We use a wide stack of modern technologies and approaches in all major fields: development, testing, DevOps. We are not afraid to try new things and do our best to ensure that the system we are working on continues to occupy leading positions in the field.
- Provide ongoing support for production environment, manage and resolve incidents and perform root cause analysis
- Actively contribute to production stability improvements (monitoring, processes improvements, automation)
- Implement CI/CD related pipelines and automations
- Communicate and collaborate with other teams (Operations, QA, Development).
- Continuously improve and share knowledge of system, update documentation.
- Solid knowledge an and strong experience in production support activities
- Good knowledge of Linux and TCP/IP networks
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of SRE principles and DevOPS practices
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools and ability to implement deployment activities automation
- Knowledge for one of scripting languages (ability to read and understand, improve and create scripts)
Nice to have:
- Ability to read and troubleshoot Java code
- Familiarity and practical experience with virtualization/cloud technologies.
- Familiarity with WebRTC, practice experience in audio/video-conferencing system support
- Basic experience in ELK usage, Grafana, Prometheus, InfluxDb
- Well coordinated professional team.
- Cutting edge technologies, interesting and challenging tasks, dynamic project, great opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth.
- Corporate training programs, English language courses.
- Business trips to foreign branch offices (the USA, China) and further work H1-B U.S.
- Job placement and payment of salary take place according to the labor code.
- Sick leaves 100% paid.
- 28 day vacation 100% paid in accordance with the current salary.
- Office in 10-minute walk from the subway.
- Nonresident applicants are granted Relocation Bonus.