ASF - Api Service Factory, is a new project in Deutsche Telekom IT, that is designed to decouple IT systems in the company and provide a new way to build new modern applications, by implementing a set of API services. We deliver a holistic API approach according to TM Forum, using the Harmonized API layer.
- drive API & Service Development in DT IT;
- drive Standardization in API & Service Development;
- develop and manage APIs & Services for Canvases when required, especially when more than 1 Backend System is needed for 1 API.
Services are developed using modern technology stack, e.g. Springboot, Quarkus, OpenFaas, K8S. AWS is selected as the cloud provider.
Project is working according to SAFe, our ART consists at the moment of 7 international dev teams and system team.
In ASF we have:
- young agile team of professionals;
- continuous process improvement open for fresh ideas;
- modern stack of technologies;
- collaboration trips to Germany.
- As Senior Enterprise Architect Integration, you will build an effective API Portfolio Management with the involvement of relevant experts from IT delivery and business pages and take the lead for this new form of architecture governance. In an agile way, you will design the evolutionary decoupling and modularization of our IT landscape in Germany and will be responsible for the Enterprise API of our company.
- You will work in a dynamic team and act as a trustworthy partner and at the same time as a governance instance for specialist sites and implementation teams. You do not see API governance as an end in itself, but as an instrument to provide the implementation teams with the greatest possible freedom through clean decoupling and the requesters with the fastest possible time-2-market through reuse.
- To ensure this in the long term, you will be in regular dialogue with both management and employees.
- You have an overview of the existing portfolio of enterprise-level APIs in the telecommunication industry.
- Together with your colleagues from the business side, you will develop the business structure of the Enterprise API using future business models and emerging innovation drivers as well as standards such as TMF.
- Own and drive the "API-first" approach from the agile teams and ensure that providers and consumers align their development accordingly.
- Together with the API product managers, you establish architectural principles for the Enterprise APIs, their reuse and their measurability. They represent the interests of API portfolio management in the overarching architecture committees and ensure the flow of information to and from the system architects.
- To communicate with stakeholders in the enterprise, you create and maintain the enterprise view of API Portfolio Management.
- Several years of experience working in the enterprise environment with regard to process automation, development, testing and commissioning of applications, also with a focus to economic aspects such as cost reduction and efficiency.
- Several years of experience in IT business and process analysis and in setting up an API portfolio management.
- Minimum 4 years of development experience in mobile, cloud and web applications.
- Experience in the work and tasks of a lead architect with regular communication at management level.
- Deep and broad special knowledge in enterprise and integration architectures as well as in mobile, web-based, containerized, cloud architectures, which are characterized by real-time capability, robustness, scalability and performance.
- Management of large projects also in a multinational context with focus on architecture governance, ideally in a chief architect role.
- Profound knowledge of modern methods, processes, procedures and techniques of IT service development.
- Deep expertise in interface technologies such as REST and gRPC, their formal specification with OpenAPI and Proto, as well as practical experience in programming language Java.
- Detailed knowledge of Identity Management, especially in the context of REST APIs and Microservices using OAuth2 and OpenID Connect.
- Proven expertise in the application of VMware, Docker, Kubernetes and Cloud (IaaS, PaaS).
- Profound business management knowledge.
- Persuasiveness and communication / argumentation skills at senior management level.
- Practical skills in the analysis of complex requirements and the recognition of overarching relationships.
- Developing new ideas that lead to disruptive and new opportunities for the company's business.
- Practical experience with enterprise architecture methods - ideally already in an agile environment.
- Very good methodical knowledge in consulting and in moderation / presentation, also on management level.
- Very good English skills verbal and in writing.
- Employment according to the Labor Code of Russian Federation, “white” salary;
- Work in a stable company;
- Friendly team;
- Training & development activities;
- Comfortable office in the city center;
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7;
- Kicker and table tennis, shower, bicycle parking;
- Extended medical insurance;
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth English and German classes in the office;
- Football, volleyball, hockey teams.