Freelance React Native Developer — Remote, Full-time
Местоположение и тип занятости
Toptal is a global network of the top talent in business, design, and technology that enables companies to scale their teams, on-demand. With $100+ million in annual revenue and triple-digit growth, Toptal is the largest fully distributed workforce in the world.
We take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun. We see no borders, move at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
Providing a great web user experience is crucial to us, and we’re always looking for talented developers to help us reach the next level.
By joining our company, you’ll get the opportunity to work on many of our projects with a of highly skilled experts from around the world. At Toptal, we push the boundaries of web interfaces every single day, and we’d love for you to help us take this even further.
We don’t cut corners, and we don’t make compromises—we create beautifully designed web apps that are polished, fast, well-tested, and a joy to use.
We are remote-only, have no office, and fully embrace a flexible work-life balance. All communication and resumes must be submitted in English.
- English language proficiency
- 3+ years of professional experience with React Native
- Project management skills
- A keen attention to detail
- Translate designs into code
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable and code
- Cover your code with tests and perform manual testing of your features
- Review the work of your colleagues
- As a true player, you continuously improve your’s processes, brainstorm ideas, and communicate your status and progress
- Mentor other people, provide feedback, and continuously improve yourself
- Competitive Compensation
- Unlimited Vacation Days
- No Mandatory Hours
- Travel Any Time, Anywhere
- No Office Politics
Please, send us your resume to email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you with the next steps.