Местоположение и тип занятости
Atto Trading Technologies is a Product HFT Company that has existed since 2010. The company specializes in the development of financial automatic trading systems (HFT).
We are developing high-speed trading systems that make decisions in nanoseconds. We process huge data sets and adhere to rigid requirements to the equipment.
We use advanced technologies and the latest developments of leading companies in the field of server solutions, specialized technologies from the largest manufacturers of network equipment and storage devices.
We work with the following companies: Dell, Gnodal, Cisco, Intel, Broadcom, Super Micro, Solarflare.
Our infrastructure is located in the data centers of the largest exchanges of algorithmic trading in the USA (NASDAQ, NYSE, ARCA, BATS, EDGE, CME).
We interact with the largest financial providers to obtain analytical data in real time (Yahoo! Finance, Bloomberg, Google Finance).
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who has experience designing, building and deploying infrastructures system using containers, microservices and other next generation tools and services. As we are rapidly growing, this role is very important and will have a major impact in the future of our software systems.
- planning the development of the Company's infrastructure
- work with high load systems
- build and maintain highly available scaling systems
- Root Cause Analysis for all production outages
- design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management
- brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improvement development delivery
- build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning
- databases administration
- monitoring and ensuring the continuous operation of systems
- ensuring reliable data storage
- support for a structured knowledge base and documentation
- experience in administration of Linux operating systems (at least 3 years)
- practical experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Gitlab CI etc.
- experience with Docker or other container-based technologies
- experience with container orchestration tools Docker swarm or Kubernetes
- experience with SQL/NoSQL technologies like MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, Clickhouse etc
- experience with monitoring tools and metrics
- knowledge of network technologies (TCP/IP, Ethernet, NAT, Routing, ACL)
- knowledge of scripting languages (Python, Bash)
- experience with virtualization systems (Proxmox, VMware)
- striving for new knowledge
- high level of responsibility
- ability to make decisions independently and promptly
- ability to find non-standard solutions in critical situations
- service-oriented mindset
Will be a plus experience in:
- deploying applications in Amazon AWS, Google or Azur
- configuring automatic deployment management systems (Puppet/Chef/Ansible/SaltStack)
- the opportunity to develop every day professional competencies and gain a unique experience
- competitive compensation and discretionary bonus (focused on business results)
- interesting and complex tasks
- corporate training
- orthopedic workplace with flexible table height
- medical insurance category B + with advanced services
- paid vacation and sick leave
- free beverages, snacks and lunch (daily) etc.
- friendly atmosphere
- no dress codes
- table tennis
- flexible work schedule (40-hour work week)
- the convenient location of the office (m. Pecherskaya)
Applicants should email their resume to email@example.com Natalia Stepanenko, HRM.
In case you know anyone, who might be interested in this vacancy, feel free to share the information above.