Web Team / Tech Lead
Местоположение и тип занятости
The website miro.com is the main and usually first touchpoint for our new users. The site is visited by 4 million unique users per month. We are looking for an experienced Team Lead to join our Website team and help it grow bigger and faster in terms of people as well as the results and the business value they bring.
You’ll be a key part of the ideation process, working with a small agile team that takes full control of their product. You'll work cross-functionally with Growth, Product Marketing, Consumer Marketing, Sales, and People teams to understand, interpret, code, and test your ideas. You’ll have the freedom to make meaningful and measurable changes affecting millions of users.
We are looking for a person who likes to share his technical expertise, has an excellent eye for UX/UI details, loves design and web design, has a practical and realistic approach to work and a commitment to make sure our features are well implemented and bug-free. If you love a data-led approach to development and believe that you know how to make the website better then we would like to hear from you!
We hire people for remote work in almost any location and we’ll be open to relocating people to our hubs once the world is back to office work.
What you’ll do
- Manage the development process of our website: establish best practices, improve processes, sort out issues during the process.
- Design effective and elegant solutions for our miro.com’s web site.
- Develop a team plan to hit quarterly OKRs on time and with excellent outcomes.
- Create a roadmap with deliverables and milestones.
- Iterate on strategies and plans based on changing priorities or business needs.
- Structure and organize website development teams, define the hiring plan.
- Guide and mentor team members for their professional and career growth.
What you’ll need
- 2+ years’ experience managing a team of developers: recruiting and onboarding, mentoring, professional development, motivation.
- 3+ years’ experience in website development with the required stack (JS, PHP, HTML, CSS).
- 2+ years’ experience working with Scrum or another system framework for development.
- English skills at the B1 level.
- Experience in cross-functional collaboration will be a big plus!
What’s in it for you
- Highly competitive salary.
- Stock option grant.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events, free books, and corporate library.
- Breakfasts and dinners in the office, healthy snacks.
- Fun parties and awesome corporate-branded stuff.
Miro.com is the leading online collaborative whiteboard platform. More than 4.5 million people use our product, including Netflix, Twitter, Spotify and more than 80% of Fortune 100 companies
We have 280 employees and are doubling across Russia, Europe and US. We hiring and onboarding remotely.