Senior Frontend Engineer
As a Frontend Developer at Miro, you'll be an impactful contributor to the technical design and development of new effective and elegant solutions. You will have the opportunity to produce high-load scalable solutions, build and contribute to internal and external frameworks, and organize development life-cycle according to the best agile practices.
You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
We hire people for remote work in almost any location and we’ll be open to relocating people to our Perm hub once the world is back to office work.
Stack, Infrastructure, tools
- TypeScript, Less, React Native, Webpack, Canvas API, AngularJS, CerebralJS.
- Java 11, Spring (+Spring Boot), Hazelcast, Redis, PostgreSQL, TestNG & Mockito.
- Maven, Git, Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, BitBucket.
- AWS (S3, EC2), Docker, Linux.
What you'll do
- You'll build features and scalable architecture for web applications and services within Miro.
- You'll help product managers and designers conceptualize solutions, validate the hypothesis and run experiments.
- You'll have an opportunity to impact directly how our product looks and feels.
- You'll be involved in lots of learning: research technological trends and new solutions, share your expertise and learn from the best engineers in the company and our advisors.
- Change the future of collaboration with Miro by bringing the joy of understanding to millions of people wherever they are.
What we expect
- You have 5+ years of professional experience, though it's more important what you know and what you can do.
- You have strong skills in HTML5, CSS3, and cross-platform composition.
- You know REST architecture, design patterns, and SOLID principles.
- You have experience in SPA development.
- Prior experience with Canvas, React.js will be an advantage.
- You have great communication skills.
- You care about quality a lot and know how to ship high-quality code.
- You love teamwork and dream to create meaningful things together.
What’s in it for you
- All employees are currently working remotely.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Stock option grant.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events, free books, and corporate library.
- Breakfasts and dinners in the office, healthy snacks.
- Fun parties and awesome corporate-branded stuff.
Miro.com is the leading online collaborative whiteboard platform. More than 4.5 million people use our product, including Netflix, Twitter, Spotify and more than 80% of Fortune 100 companies.
We have 300+ employees and are doubling across Russia, Europe and US. We hiring and onboarding remotely.