Exadel is a global software application development company providing innovative technology solutions to its clients. If you’re looking to grow your career in a dynamic environment rich with opportunity, Exadel has many exciting career choices.
We are looking for an exceptional GO Developer who possesses a strong understanding of how best to leverage and exploit the language’s unique paradigms, idioms, and syntax. Your primary focus will be on developing Go packages and programs that are scalable and maintainable. You will ensure that these Go packages and programs are well documented and has a reasonable test coverage. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
About the Customer:
The Customer’s company provides software solutions. The Company offers software as a service platform to monitor, troubleshoot, and maintain desktops, servers, and other endpoints for small- and medium-sized businesses.
About the Project:
The project is about building a modern platform with modern technology that supports scalability.
The project is the result of 2 companies merging. Both companies offer a platform that helps Managed Service Providers support their clients.
The goal of the project is
1) to merge the 2 platforms,
2) provide enough functionality during the near term so new clients are onboarded to the new platform
3) extend the "new" platform with microservices, functions, scalability etc.
We will have a PO from the customer side. In addition, there will be developers from client company(s) that will be co-developing with us.
- 3+ years of development experience;
- Strong hands-on experience using Go programming language
- Good knowledge of Cassandra and Kafka;
- Good knowledge of Microservices
- Experience with the full site of Go frameworks and tools, including:
- Dependency management tools such as Godep, Sltr, etc.
- Go’s templating language
- Go’s code generation tools, such as Stringer
- Popular Go web frameworks, such as Revel
- Router packages, such as Gorilla Mux
- Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments.
Nice to have:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field.
- Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code;
- Translating software requirements into stable, working, high performance software;
- Playing an outstanding role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient microservices distributed architecture.
- Official and timely pay;
- Social perks;
- Sick pay, vacations;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Friendly environment;