Currently we are looking for a Senior .Net Developer to join our team! In this role you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and to be able to learn new things on the fly. If you are also passionate about the .NET, feel free to apply!
About the Customer and the Project:
You will work with the 6th-largest privately owned organization in the United States. The Customer is one of the "Big Four" accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. The company provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services with more than 263,900 professionals globally.
The main aim of the project is to set up a client in Customer’s system, allocate a workspace for the project work and determine deliverables of the project
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in development of .NET applications;
- Knowledge of .NET Core 3.1;
- Knowledge of Docker;
- Hands on experience with Kubernetes;
- Good knowledge of SQL;
- Experience with Azure cloud;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work with distributed systems and multi process environments.
Nice to have:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field
- Produce code using .NET language;
- Writes unit tests and code that adheres to coding standards;
- Provide technical support;
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with others in the team. Provide effective communication with geographically distributed team members;
- Communicate with the Customer on a regular basis;
- Make recommendations for the improvement of the platform and development process to increase productivity;
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Implementation of security and data protection;
- Identify, monitor and resolve project related issues.
• Official and timely pay;
• Social perks;
• Sick pay, vacations;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Friendly environment;
• Opportunity for career growth.