Front-End Programming Tutor
Местоположение и тип занятости
For our new evening courses in the United States of America, we are seeking a qualified and educated tutor for back-end stacks. Our session will start the 1st of April 2020.
- Deliver 3W Academy software engineering training
Specific missions and activities:
- Organizing and facilitating information meetings
- Teaching technologies according to the 3W Academy curriculum and teaching method.
- Managing and supervising a class
- Ensuring that the program runs on time
- Guiding students towards the success of the final examination
Qualifications required for the position
- An intermediate diploma and 2 years of programming teaching are required
- Master the following technologies:
➔ React Native & React.js
- Pedagogical and Communication Skills
- Good Listener
- Good Observer
- Adapting teaching to different audiences
- Cultivating learners' interest and curiosity
- Managing different levels of an heterogeneous class
- Encouraging, reassuring, valuing to maintain learners' motivation
Our remote courses are scheduled for the evening to let our student continue their professional life while studying computer science.
Average hours of teaching per week (night courses in the US time zone): 11.5 hours
IMPORTANT! TEACHING HOURS
From Tuesday to Thursday
New-York Time (EST): 6pm - 10:20 pm
Moscow Time: 02am - 6:20 am
Vladivostock Time: 9 am- 1 pm
New-York Time (EST): 10am - 6pm
Moscow Time: 6pm - 2 am
Vladivostock Time: 1 am-9 am
Please send us your resume in english.