Whisk is fast-growing company with the objective to "understand" food (recipes, products) and user preferences in order to provide intelligent insights and recommendations. Over several years we have been building knowledge and technology in that area, with great help of Machine Learning.
We are globally distributed and our team lives across the world in different locations – we all work together remotely. Living in a place that makes us happy is important to us.
We recently joined Samsung NEXT - the innovation division of Samsung, which allows us to accelerate our development and hire new talented people
We look for talented and experienced engineer join our team and contribute to range of products including B2C, B2B and internal applications. You will need to make sure that result application meet high-quality standards.
As a technical support engineer at Whisk, you will assist end-users and developers with their technical needs and provide customer service needs. This includes direct communication with end-users.
- Providing end-to-end support to Whisk employees, customers, and suppliers globally, including solving technical problems;
- Solving complex problems by working closely with developers as part of the R&D organization;
- SME (Subject Matter Expert) on various critical domains;
- Maintaining support KB;
- Strong technical English language skills - required;
- Service-oriented with excellent communication skills;
- Motivated self-learner;
- Proactive and open-minded with high problem-solving capabilities;
- Minimum 2 years in tier2/tier3 Experience in customer service/support roles;
- Experience working in a microservices architecture - advantage;
- Experience working with Mobile, Web and Back end technologies - advantage;
- Ability to work independently and respond to multiple requests in a dynamic work environment;
- Good communication skills and the ability to work as a team player;
- BSc in Computer Science, or the equivalent from a known academic institute - advantage;
What we offer:
- Full-time workload
- Remote work
- Long-term project
- Competitive salary based on your skills
We encourage people to get energy and motivation from end product, which is a result of their work, rather than beauty and shortness of code.
2. English language
Practice shows that you will inevitably improve your level of English by working with us and using it in (nearly) all internal communication.
3. Working with modern technology
We love all modern tech. ...As long as it keeps productive and easy enough for onboard new people.
4. Awareness of company strategy
All employees are free to join to our roadmap meeting and speak freely, which makes everybody aware about how their work contributes to company success.
5. Zero bureaucracy
It is in everybody's interest to reduce time from good ideas and interesting project to the point when we launch them. That's why we optimised our flows for efficient collaboration between departments: business, design, tech.
6. Company retreats
Once or twice a year we decide on location where we gonna go as a team and spend week working and exploring new places together. We had great experience in Budapest, Prague, Madrid, Lisbon and Florence. You will be more than welcome to join us.
Please, make sure your profile information (career.habr.com or LinkedIn) is up to date and cover letter is appreciated.