Our product is internal communication application. It brings team together and empowers them with tools for more efficient and communication. Access it all from any device, anytime.
Eko is an award winning communication and productivity tool that empowers hundreds of thousands of people around the world to do their best work. Our platform combines chat, directory, task, and workflow into one easy to use application. Our system is built from the ground up to quickly process and deliver vast amount of data in real-time in order to meet our user's expectations in today's fast moving workplace.
We value efficiency and are always looking for ways to improve our tech stack to provide the best experience to our users. Our commitment to the latest developments in React, Mobx, Node.js, and native iOS and Android frameworks allows us to iterate quickly while providing a clean, maintainable architecture that's a joy to develop on.
Based in Bangkok, London, Amsterdam, Berlin and Austin, Eko is backed by leading VC firms including Gobi Partners, 500 Startups, Siemer Ventures, Tigerlabs Ventures, and many more.
We want people who are teamwork-oriented and open-minded, and ready to learn/change/adapt. But most importantly, we want someone who is hard working and driven to do great things.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- 3 years plus experience with Android development
- Comfortable with rapid development cycles, SCRUM or other Agile methodologies
- Good in both Thai and English
- Published apps on Apple Store or Google Play Store
- Built applications with Realm, Fresco, or Dagger TDD
- Open source projects
- Developed enterprise applications
- Previous startup experience
- Designing for great user experiences and building a truly great application
- Being responsible for delivering releases of Ekoapp efficiently and on-time
- Solving challenging technical problems and meeting all business requirements for the applications
- Many conversations about the mobile industry, product focused products, and tech related news items
- Collaborating with diverse, international team
Compensation, Benefits, Perks and Other Reasons to Work for Us
- We have really good product
- Competitive compensation, based on experience
- Stock options
- Work in a startup space, a fast-paced high growth environment
- Have a direct impact on our product and growth as a team and company
- Healthcare package
- Flexible Hours
- Unlimited days of paid vacation
- Travel benefits
- Official Employment, Relocation support
- Team outings, lunches, masseur in office and bonding activities:)
- Work in our gorgeous office in Bangkok, Thailand