The company is expanding from Asia to worldwide operation — and our job is to support this change:
- Shifting from a single-region installation to a truly global system
- Independent multi-region operation (Asia, Europe, North America, Latin America, CIS, ...)
- Use of read-replica databases
- CDN full page caching
- Splitting a single master database into many, and asynchronously synchronizing data between them
- Evolving a monolithic system into a microservice-dominated system
- Take stability and robustness of the system to the big-boys level
- You have good communication skills and like to talk to other engineers
- You have an interest in problem solving and finding the best solution
- You understand that we are a part of for-profit business operation, and time is crucial
- You are not comfortable when something does not work as it was planned to
- You have a passion for building efficient robust systems and take pride in it
- You are ambitious and want to take part in something big
- Nomad, Consul, Vault
- Comfortable owning the infrastructure and pragmatically solving problems dealing with complex systems
- Working with developers to support the latest features that we have in development, like Power-Ups, data pipeline improvements, and scalable microservices
- Contributing your insights across the team to help us improve or re-architect existing systems for scale and extensibility
- Contributing to new and existing compliance initiatives
- Interesting work with the product that allows millions of travelers book their trips daily.
- Remote work/work from your own location.
- Paid vacation days.
- Paid training and various educational programs.
- Enthusiastic friendly team and ability to work in the international environment