Product manager / Product Analyst (Custdev) (REMOTE)
Местоположение и тип занятости
AppFollow is an App Monitoring, App Store Optimization, and Customer Support platform. Our main goal is to ease the everyday routines of app developers, product managers, marketing teams, customer support etc. AppFollow helps you gather and manage your app and games data, increase app conversion rate, improve app store rankings and app user loyalty.
This is a fully remote opportunity for the Junior Product manager / Product Analyst to represent AppFollow on international market that could quickly build great product and trustworthy relationships with our customers community.
You will have great team support ; ethical and principled workplace, competitive compensation and work directly with Customer Success and Product teams and CEO personally who is committed to your success.
Your daily responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Finding bottle necks in the product and build user cohorts for Customer Development
- Creating and executing user interviews using Intercom, Typerform, Zoom, Google Sheets
- Executing deep and problem Interviews of AppFollow customers on their experience along with Product managers, executing user case interviews
- Analysing customers' interview results and find new insights which could improve the product or launch the new one
- Using ABCDX and ARPPA segmentations
- As result AppFollow has deep understanding of current customers' pain points and build product backlog based on the data received
We expect from you:
Experience in analyst / custdev / product roles
Experience working internationally with the customers located worldwide
Experience executing interviews
Fluent English is a must, any additional language is a BIG plus
Benefits we offer:
The biggest benefit is our awesome AppFollow team. We're an open, friendly, talented team that enjoys creating a great product, working together, growing together, and supporting each other.
These benefits are also worthy! We offer:
Full-time remote job. Though you’re always welcome to spend time with us in our office in Helsinki.
Paid Vacation. Take the time you need to stay motivated, charged, and balanced. By prior agreement, you can have days off for special occasions.
Paid Corporate Meet-ups. We get together twice a year at various locations (St.Petersburg, Moscow, Helsinki, Riga etc.) to work and spend time together offline. We bear all the travel costs for your accommodation, flights, lodging, and other business travel expenses.
We are also passionate about professional development and always invest in education for our team members!
You’ll have executive-level visibility into how the company is run and performing.
We’re always ready to provide dedicated support and fast-track your on-boarding, give you the tools you need to be successful.