Penetration Testing Engineer
От 300 000 до 500 000 ₽
Москва · Полный рабочий день
Местоположение и тип занятости
- Penetration testing and vulnerability mining for company projects and services.
- Red and blue teams.
- Research on the new directions and technologies of vulnerabilities.
- Security risk assessment of company's online applications and services.
- Track international information security related research and provide security training within the company.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or other related ﬁelds, from an accredited university. Equivalent professional experience can be used in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in professional penetration testing, bug hunting, or CTF experience.
- Ability to comprehend programming languages including Java, Perl, PHP, Python, VB, etc.
- Minimum on 2 year of professional experience with security engineering practices such as in web application security, network security, cryptography, automation, and other software security.
- Office in the "Moscow City";
- Flexible schedule;
- Employment under the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- Friendly team;
Вакансия в архиве
Вакансия в архиве, на неё нельзя откликнуться.