Our product is internal communication application. It brings team together and empowers them with tools for more efficient and communication. Access it all from any device, anytime.
Eko is an award winning communication and productivity tool that empowers hundreds of thousands of people around the world to do their best work. Our platform combines chat, directory, task, and workflow into one easy to use application. Our system is built from the ground up to quickly process and deliver vast amount of data in real-time in order to meet our user's expectations in today's fast moving workplace.
We value efficiency and are always looking for ways to improve our tech stack to provide the best experience to our users. Our commitment to the latest developments in React, Mobx, Node.js, and native iOS and Android frameworks allows us to iterate quickly while providing a clean, maintainable architecture that's a joy to develop on.
Based in Bangkok, London, Amsterdam, Berlin and Austin, Eko is backed by leading VC firms including Gobi Partners, 500 Startups, Siemer Ventures, Tigerlabs Ventures, and many more.
We want people who are teamwork-oriented and open-minded, and ready to learn/change/adapt. But most importantly, we want someone who is hard working and driven to do great things.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 2+ years of experience in B2B marketing
- Excellent visual taste
- Strong understanding of typography and interaction design
- Advanced English skills
- Team player who works productively with a wide range of people
- Proficiency in Sketch, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Experience in working with WordPress
- Fluent English
- Willing to work in Bangkok, Thailand (it is NOT remote job)
- Own the end-to-end design process all marketing and brand executions including campaigns, web, ads, events, and communications
- Print and digital marketing materials consistent with our brand voice including printed collateral (one sheeters, presentations, eBooks, blog posts, etc.) and digital assets
- Develop creative systems, style guides, and processes necessary to execute our brand strategy and deliver consistent brand experiences
- Work on creating the unique B2B visual message for our customers across the globe
- Work with marketing leads to achieve business and brand goals
- Protect the integrity of the brand, while encouraging creative exploration and risk-taking
- Be a visual storyteller and an expert in showcasing our product in different ways depending on the goals and targets of the project
Compensation, Benefits, Perks and Other Reasons to Work for Us
- We have really good product
- Competitive compensation, based on experience
- Stock options
- Work in a startup space, a fast-paced high growth environment
- Have a direct impact on our product and growth as a team and company
- Healthcare package
- Flexible Hours
- Unlimited days of paid vacation
- Travel benefits
- Official Employment, Relocation support
- Team outings, lunches, masseur in office and bonding activities:)
- Work in our gorgeous office in Bangkok, Thailand