PollyEx is a mortgage technology start up pursuing the largest non-government debt market in the country: the residential mortgage industry. Through our product and pricing engine and loan exchange we are creating an automated, data driven capital markets ecosystem. Our products deeply integrate with loan origination systems and other partners, automating capital market functions and optimizing gain on sale execution.
PollyEx is backed by prominent Silicon Valley venture firms including Meritech, Khosla, NYCA, Fifth Wall and Base10.
You will have an impact on the design, architecture and implementation of markets that are often called the engine of US economy. You will work with both government backed and industry leading companies to create a digital pipeline that facilitates real time trading of loans. We value drive for excellence, independent thinking, teamwork and curiosity.
Why you should work with PollyEx?
◦ We are attacking a trillion dollar market with gross inefficiencies.
◦ We have an experienced team that has built large and impactful platforms before.
◦ Fast and flexible team that ships new features every day.
◦ Competitive compensation.
◦ Backing of top tier VCs: Meritech, Khosla, NYCA, Fifth Wall and Base10.
◦ Flexible hours and location.
◦ Latest technology: Python, Django, Vue.js, AWS
◦ Ability to work with industry and government leaders.
◦ Diagnose and resolve technical problems; build unit tests and automation to ensure the quality of your features.
◦ Maintain existing code and write code that is easily maintainable through documentation, good architecture and automated testing.
◦ Define, discuss and work with the team on the architecture of the platform.
◦ Prioritize your work and have a sense of urgency to ship products in time to have the desired business impact.
◦ Review code, help drive technical excellence through best practices and latest tools.
◦ Maintain a working knowledge of advances and trends in programming and technology
◦ 4+ Years using SQL with Postgres, MySQL or SQL Server
◦ Solid knowledge of OO and functional patterns.
◦ Understanding of secure coding practices and common vulnerabilities.
◦ Multiple shipped enterprise SaaS products.
◦ Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
◦ Action oriented attitude.