Frontend/Mobile apps Developer
Job description: Middle frontend developer in team to develop iOS/Android apps, web apps, desktop multi platform apps
Our stack for Web / Desktop App:
- React, Redux, RxJs;
- Electron, StoryBook, REST;
- Canvas, OpenCV, Material UI;
Our stack for Mobile App:
- React Native, Redux;
- FireBase, REST;
- Objective C (iOS app), Java (Android app).
- Experience with React/Redux, Unit Testing;
- You are able to read technical documentation in English;
- You are open minded to learn new technologies;
- You are familiar with CI/CD tools;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools and services;
- You check your code with Unit Testing;
- Bonus: experience with TypeScript, Material UI;
- Bonus: experience with Scrum and Agile practices;
- Bonus: you are familiar with Pixi.js, OpenCV.js.
Company name: ornament.health http://ornament.health
We are a fast growing IT-product company. Our main goal is to provide the user with the most convenient tool for monitoring their own blood test results. We’ve already developed a fully functional application available in AppStore, more than 5 200 unique users and 450 daily users of our app.
Our plan is disrupt healthcare industry providing to our user the the full list of healthcare services based on a full history of lab test results in advance.
What we offer:
- Paid relocation to Budva after the trial period & visa sponsorship;
- Paying or Reimbursing Employees for Work-Related Education and European IT-conferences attendance;
- To join a result-oriented excellent team with clear vision of 5 years roadmap;
- Meaningful “value-for-people” healthcare product;
- Open company culture, leadership based on competence;
- Paid medical insurance, corporate yoga;
- Flexible working hours;
- Seaview two stairs office with ability to work on the roof under the sun in Budva, Montenegro;
- Free cookies, fruits, sweets, fresh juices are always available in the office.
- Test task is obligated;
- Remote work available only on trial period.