Gett is one of the top players in the international on-demand mobility market. The company operates in four countries and focuses on the quality of the service. Gett is a leader in the B2B segment and has about $500M investments.
- Developing user-facing features using React.js;
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use;
- Working closely with our design studio and product lead, for translating designs and wireframes into high-quality architecture and code;
- Sharing knowledge as well as leading correct technological processes.
- 3+ years as a FrontEnd developer;
- 1+ years of experience with React.js;
- 2+ years building a responsive single page application;
- Extensive experience of front end unit testing (plus: familiarity with different UT methodologies).
- Knowing the bits and bites of CSS/SASS and flexbox for both web and mobile users as well as possessing great pleasure for creating amazingly slick UI which will make your mother proud;
- Thorough understanding of React.js, its core principles, lifecycle and workflows (such as Flux or Redux);
- Experience with decoupling and creating disconnected shared components that are both presentable and usable in Storybook;
- Experience with designing and writing simple SOLID client-side infrastructure;
- Built responsive websites;
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token;
- Familiarity with modern front-end builds pipelines and tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc;
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
We are offering:
- Monthly bonus for Gett taxi services;
- Extended medical insurance after 3 month;
- Breakfasts and dinners;
- A comfortable working place with your own Mac and mobile-phone, unlimited coffee and even shower is available;
- Friendly and cheerful team.