The fraud analyst will lead the region’s fraud prevention efforts: finding patterns, suggesting improvements; detecting, defining, creating rules while monitoring & tweaking them to generate optimal performance for each rule thereby deterring the bad guys.
- Serve as decision maker for all fraud concerns: fraud systems alerts, colleagues’ concerns, Algo team’s fraud concerns, other department fraud concerns, management concerns etc;
- Analyse users, rides and payments data to find fraud patterns and anomalies for all fraud types;
- Work closely with fraud prevention centralized unit, in a positive and respectful way to achieve maximum collaboration (Ego is a no go);
- Work with other departments and units to solve fraud, payments service concerns to the best outcome of Gett;
- Work closely with banks/acquires and their fraud/payments units;
- Suggest and implement new measures to counter fraud: tools, rules, procedures, fraud rings detection, analysis.
- Great SQL knowledge;
- Advanced Excel knowledge is a must!
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Experience in Credit Card Payments & Fraud;
- Drive & ambition to stop fraudsters in their tracks;
- Creation of passive test scenarios/simulations for silent/log rule analysis;
- Good organizational, personal and social skills, self-time-management and efficient prioritization;
- Ability to perform in fast paced changing environment. Flexible thinking and ability to adjust and find solutions.