Senior QA Engineer (relocation to Thailand)
Местоположение и тип занятости
Our product is internal communication application. It brings team together and empowers them with tools for more efficient and communication. Access it all from any device, anytime.
Eko is an award winning communication and productivity tool that empowers hundreds of thousands of people around the world to do their best work. Our platform combines chat, directory, task, and workflow into one easy to use application. Our system is built from the ground up to quickly process and deliver vast amount of data in real-time in order to meet our user's expectations in today's fast moving workplace.
We value efficiency and are always looking for ways to improve our tech stack to provide the best experience to our users. Our commitment to the latest developments in React, Mobx, Node.js, and native iOS and Android frameworks allows us to iterate quickly while providing a clean, maintainable architecture that's a joy to develop on.
Based in Bangkok, London, Amsterdam, Berlin and Austin, Eko is backed by leading VC firms including Gobi Partners, 500 Startups, Siemer Ventures, Tigerlabs Ventures, and many more.
We want people who are teamwork-oriented and open-minded, and ready to learn/change/adapt. But most importantly, we want someone who is hard working and driven to do great things.
- Creation and maintenance of test plans and test cases
- Creating, maintenance and evaluation of software automation test scripts (including incorporation of dynamic test data
- Ability to train others regarding automation test concepts; plus providing guidance and direction as needed
- Gathering and validating application functional/performance/load requirements
- Execution, as required, of manual and automated software testing in areas involving installation, functional, performance and load, integration, and regression testing
- Management of defects within a corporate defect tracking system
- Documentation of process improvements regarding best practices regarding test automation
- Creation of test reports
- Maintenance of all test documentation
- Experience with quality assurance practices and testing methodologies
- Experience with test plan and test case development and execution
- Experience with developing, executing, and maintaining automated test scripts
- Experience with automated testing applications similar to Selenium/ or Espresso/ or Xcode.
- Demonstrated documentation and reporting experience
- Experience working within an Agile Development Environment
- Experience with document management systems
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- fluent English
Compensation, Benefits, Perks and Other Reasons to Work for Us
- We have really good product
- Competitive compensation, based on experience
- Stock options
- Work in a startup space, a fast-paced high growth environment
- Have a direct impact on our product and growth as a team and company
- Healthcare package
- Flexible Hours
- Unlimited days of paid vacation
- Travel benefits
- Official Employment, Relocation support
- Team outings, lunches, masseur in office and bonding activities:)
- Work in our gorgeous office in Bangkok, Thailand