- +3 years of proven working experience as a data analyst
- Practical SQL knowledge
- Business approach so data analysis result is a business growth not just figures in a sheet
- Ability to quickly turn process massive amounts of data into actionable business ideas instead of deep long research
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience with BI tools\reports
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets
- Ability to find things for research, create tasks and lead to the result
- Build and lead a future department of data analysis
- English: Intermediate or higher
Will be a plus: Experience in projects related to travel services (booking tickets, hotels, and tours)
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Plan/fact analytics, determining strong and weak points, elaborating improvement directions and providing recommendations
Interpret data, analyze results and provide ongoing reports
Close work with marketing and management to prioritize business and information needs
What do we offer:
- Interesting work with the product that allows millions of travelers book their trips daily.
- Remote work/work from your own location.
- Paid vacation days.
- Paid training and various educational programs.
- Enthusiastic friendly team and ability to work in the international environment