FullStack PHP Developer (with relocation to Germany)
Местоположение и тип занятости
Our client is the Germany's top price comparison platform. Currently it has 40 million views per months and is in the TOP 10 websites in the Shopping category in Germany. It is headquartered in Munich and has offices in other 7 cities in Germany. The company was founded 20 years ago and currently employs around 2000 people.
Recruitment process: The company has a very fast recruitment process. For the position below after the review you will be invited for a Skype call with the team lead and for the finals will be having a "coding day".
Here is what you will be doing
- You design our high frequency web services with PHP 7.2 and Symfony 4
- Develop a world class price comparison application for an exciting industry
- You’ll be proud to tell your friends that you’re one of the authors!
- You provide detailed monitoring and targeted tests for happy customers
- You use ElasticSearch, Redis and Varnish to make our web services faster
- As a member of our IT team and help us to improve every day
- Our other stack includes: Docker, Atlassian Bamboo, Doctrine etc.
- Implement new functionality and improvements to existing functionality
We’re already good at this. Let’s see if you can make us even better!
The most important things are logical thinking, clean code, good development practices and the ability to learn new skills quickly.
- Proven experience with Symfony 3.x and newer (company is ready to consider guys with good Symfony 2.x experience)
- A broad overview of back-end technologies, from A for Ansible to Z for Zsh
- Logical thinking, quality awareness and constant willingness to learn
- If you have experience it is great, maybe you will end up being a fullstack developer
- The will to invest your skills for the success of your team
- Very good English skills, verbal as well as written
Want to really impress us? Demonstrate your clean code and Symfony knowledge
- Be part of a fun, dynamic, highly motivated and fast moving forward team
- Work with people who like / enjoy their work. Work with people who like coming to the office everyday
- Use state-of-the-art framework technologies to build a cutting edge product
- Modern agile development paradigm. Everyone has a voice!
- Cool office with table tennis, dart and kicker
- Weekly free food. Fruit-Baskets and monthly drink-outs
- Weekly techtalks and monthly pizza talks
- Fantastic location in the heart of Münster, with excellent traffic connections
- Flat hierarchy, casual and friendly atmosphere and lots of fun
For candidates from abroad:
- The company offers a permanent work contract with 26+ holiday days
- Relocation package
- Support with Visa
- Paid German language courses