Nitka Technologies, Inc. is looking for experienced Sr. Software Developer / Researcher to join our Minsk Team.
In this position you will be working on a challenging project of distributed system used by one of a large equity trading companies in USA.
You will work closely with team in United States applying your expertise to develop robust, scalable, resilient solution. You will communicate directly with developers and management of a client discussing project related topics.
The job is going to be on building mathematical models and writing programs for Stocks Algorithmic Trading application.
- Strong understanding of service architecture and high performance, low latency, and multi-threading techniques
- Familiarity working with large data sets and time series databases
- Extensive hands-on experience with one or more programming languages: JAVA, C++, C#, Python
- Strong academic record, Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or equivalent
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Full-time job (8h/day)
- Free lunches from one of the Minsk top restaurants
- Paid vacations, holidays, sick leaves
- Flexible working schedule
- Work-from-home opportunities
- Team work
- Opportunities for professional growth