Software Quality Assurance Specialist (ITS Project Management Office)
Тестирование · Тестирование ПО · Функциональное тестирование · Ручное тестирование · Баг-трекинг · Автоматизация тестирования · Selenium
Москва · Полный рабочий день
Местоположение и тип занятости
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Develop and execute manual tests as well as automated tests in order to ensure software products quality
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using Microsoft Visual Studio and other tools
- Identify, record and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members
- Report to the Project Managers about projects progress, any major issues or concerns
- Work co-operatively and provide support and guidance in the respective area for all staff
Competencies, Skills and Experience:
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Ability to test multi-tier, web-based applications
- Knowledge of English enough for writing and reading technical documentation
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process is a plus
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools is a plus
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Directly report to Project Manager.
- Get support and consultations from Head of PMO.
- Communicate effectively with all staff.
- Work co-operatively and provide support and guidance in the respective area for IT staff.
Вакансия в архиве
Вакансия в архиве, на неё нельзя откликнуться.