We’re looking for a full-time backend developer to join our team and help bringing Open Source databases to Kubernetes. We use the Go language.
Databases in Kubernetes are tricky to operate, so the work is challenging, but that’s why it’s also fun and rewarding! Plus, our team is small, so you and your work will have a large impact. This is a rare opportunity to start with a great team, on a great project, at a great company with lots of benefits.
- Kubernetes applications development experience
- Kubernetes DevOps (preferred)
- Excellent programming fundamentals (any language, but Go is preferred)
- Distributed systems development experience
- Comfortable with Linux (basic usage as a programmer)
- Test-driven and zealous about testing
- Capable with at least some SQL DB
- Ability to work with others and independently
- Location: Remote work from home position.
- University degree in mathematics, physics or computer science
To apply send email to firstname.lastname@example.org in English