Who we are:
Currency Solutions is a foreign exchange and risk management firm based in central London, founded in 2003 and now one of the UK’s leading FX firms. We currently trade with over 100,000 customers assisting in multimillion pound transactions and due to the businesses continued success and growth we are currently expanding our software development team to assist on a number of projects.
We offer can offer excellent support, development and training throughout your career. Our service delivers the comprehensive range of foreign exchange products and services in the UK, from risk management tools, and dedicated dealers to our state-of-the-art online payment platform.
We are looking for creative and experienced Software Engineers to help us build innovative payments product.
You might work on our new and shiny microservices stack built with Golang and running across several Docker Swarm clusters. Even if it's new for you we'd be glad to help you grow.
...or you could help us to transform our legacy PHP products. They served us for several years so we're continuously changing them to fit into modern world.
You could be involved in our marketing projects looking to improve our website, analytics and customers communications. Our front-end stack is built with React and Material UI.
...or maybe you're data fan so you could find yourself working with Redshift and Kinesis.
Tech Experience required:
- Golang or PHP
- Containers (we use Docker and Swarm)
- Best engineering practices and system design (design patterns, OOP, microservices, CI/CD)
Nice to have:
- React, NodeJS
- MQ (SQS), event messaging (SNS, Kinesis)
- NoSQL (DynamoDB), SQL (MySQL, Postgres, Redshift)
- AWS, Docker and Docker Swarm to build, test and run services in production
- InfluxDB, Grafana, Elastic stack
- Up to £50,000
- Quarterly Bonus upon probation completion
- Season ticket loan
- Subsidised gym membership
- 28 days holiday (inc Bank Holidays)
- Great career progression, regular promotions for those that excel
- Regular Incentives (Nights out, sporting activities, restraints etc...)
- Relocation package
Please apply via email to email@example.com