PHP Architect / Project Lead
Местоположение и тип занятости
Greetings! We are looking for PHP Architect / Project Lead for one of our projects.
Our customer is an affiliate network that connects publishers and advertisers in order to help advertisers get more quality users for their mobile applications.
It’s a high load web project, that manages traffic of over daily 500MM end users that are being redirected to the mobile app stores.
The project is built as a scalable distributed system involving spot servers instances, sharded replica sets of databases, various aggregated processes, message queues, Memcache based solutions and requires maintenance and development of new features.
The company is almost 3.5 years old and serves a group of users inside the company that is managing the traffic through it, in addition to a big list of de business partners.
So we are looking for Architect / Project Lead pro-active and smart team player to support and extend our project. You’ll have to work across entire codebase and project architecture, build and maintain features, hire and manage a team of developers.
Current technologies / requirements:
- A Senior PHP developer- 5+ years experience
- Experienced in high load projects with big volume of traffic/concurrent users
- Familiar with methods to manage, manipulate and aggregate big data
- Strong knowledge in distributed systems and architecture
- Be able to work directly in front of the DSP product managers and lead his tasks
- Familiar with Scrum / Agile methodologies
- Experience in the AD-Tech sphere - A big advantage
- You must have great problems solving skills, attention to details, good English communicate verbal and texting skills.
- PHP , Yii - latest versions
- MongoDB or a similar NoSQL technology
- Redis / Aerospike
- Familiar with NodeJS or GoLang - an advantage
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package
- Comfortable office space
- Flexible schedule
- Work/life balance (you can work from home time to time)
We are not interested in remote employees for this position!
Recruiters are not welcome.