iOS Developer (Relocate to London)
Местоположение и тип занятости
We will glad to see you at our Hiring Event: http://hr.gs/badoo-hiring-event-ios-2018
Our iOS team is made of dynamic and fun-loving coders at the top of their game! We take pride in our work, love our crew and live & breathe iOS. As part of our team, you will own and drive technical projects from specification through to delivery and beyond. You will impact millions of users, share know-how with the community and experiment a lot. If you get a buzz from taking initiative, redefining expectations but also getting involved in challenging technical debates with the team, this is your place.
- Hands-on development: analyse product specifications, design implementations, write code and rapidly deliver features
- Mind performance metrics to draw conclusions and drive change
- Contribute technical ideas and suggestions to enhance the direction of the product
- Write efficient, maintainable and reusable code and tests. Pass code reviews and be a good scout in general
- Be an efficient and responsible team member, communicate, participate and help
- Work with QA in a weekly release cycle
- Be enthused about teamwork in an AGILE environment: attend daily stand-ups, plan and demo your projects
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Product-focused iOS application development experience
- Evidence of delivering consumer facing, mass market, networked, high-performance iOS applications available in the App Store
- Up to date with the latest Cocoa and iOS trends
- Understanding of UIKit, Core Animation, GCD & Networking
- Excellent understanding of design patterns & Object Oriented Programming
- Understanding of analytics, remote reporting and measurements
- Experience of working with Continuous Integration (CI) and Unit Testing on iOS
- Knowledge of socket based networking desirable
- Experience performance profiling with instruments in Xcode
- Think, live and breathe Cocoa
- Self-motivated and able to achieve deadlines and work independently
- Love to write clean, reusable code and have a passion for mobile development inside and outside of the office
- Solid communication skills and team-working capability
- Positive and logical approach together with willingness to learn
- Attention to detail and a passion for quality
There’s nothing ordinary about working at Badoo. We’re just as social as our product and don’t hide behind our computers. Innovation is key to what we do and since we’re a rapidly growing start-up, things move fast. We’re a diverse, international bunch and are based in amazing offices in Soho, with perks to match.
Badoo is the largest dating network in the world. With 400+ million users across 190 countries and 250 employees worldwide, Badoo provides the best technology for people to meet, because happiness is better shared.
Each day more than 400,000 people sign up for a Badoo experience; users send over 350 million messages and 10 million photos are added to the Badoo platform. Users spend an average of 1.8 hours daily on the Badoo experience, for a total of over 12 billion swipes per day.