Our client is the largest fintech company in Southeast Asia, growing quickly.
The Company operates various businesses through affiliated companies in fintech, e-commerce, e-procurement, data centers, cloud services, fulfillment, and digital marketing services.
Company's vision is to create life opportunities with innovative digital services.
As a member of the esteemed Engineering team, you will be helping to bring this vision to reality by leveraging the most modern cloud-native technologies. At the Company, you will be part of a team who are directly responsible for improving the lives of millions.
- Work in an agile team to build / develop features and technologies across various aspects of the Java stack, primarily focused on Spring Boot and Spring Cloud /NetflixOSS.
- CI/CD deployments on a Kubernetes based platform, both on premises and on a multicloud infrastructure. (AWS and GCP)
- Participate and help to create a company culture which attracts, retains, and coaches other engineers. The primary deliverable of a senior engineer are more senior engineers.
- Conduct design and code reviews.
- Provide specific technology expertise to help drive innovation.
- Identify emerging technologies to create leading edge banking products
- Partnering with architects and platform engineers to build strategies for execution, drive and facilitate key decisions, and influence others and lead change where appropriate.
- Understanding of cloud-native architectures, familiar with implementations involving service discovery, circuit breakers, client side load balancing, and other architectural patterns related to elastic infrastructure.
- A positive, can-do attitude, who naturally expresses a high degree of empathy to others.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience. We are more interested in passion for technology and what you are capable of, than academic qualification.
- Experience in building mission critical applications from scratch, and decomposing monolithic applications into smaller services.
- Experience with a broad mix of technologies
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Core Java 8,9, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, NetflixOSS
- Angular JS
- Kubernetes (or equivalent)
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, EnterpriseDB, NoSQL (Cassandra, MongoDB, ELK)
- RabbitMQ, Kafka
- AWS & GCP
- API Gateway
- CI/CD (Jenkins, Git)
- Experience with distributed architectures, SOA, microservices and Platform-as-aService (PaaS).
- Experience with Agile and Test Driven Development (TDD) methodologies.
- Familiarity with containers and their technologies such as Docker.
- Familiarity with container orchestration technologies such as Mesos and Kubernetes.
- Experience with high availability, high-scale, and performance systems
- Cover period from the joining date.
- Medical insurance program OPD 2,500 baht per visit/day.
- Accident & Life insurance 24 hours worldwide, with credit limit of 30,000 baht.
- Dental care claim upto 3,000 baht per year
- Annual health check-up package
- Get well basket.
- Managing by TISCO Bank.
- Flexible saving rate 3-15% (Employee Only) after probation period.
- Investment policy in equity up to 40%
- IPD Gift/Child birth 1,000 baht.
- Loan for education for employee’s child 7,000 baht/1 child.
- Marriage supportive 4,000 baht. / Death supportive 5,000 baht.
- Employee Privilege True products discount 50% (True Move H / True Online / True Vision) after probation period.
- Free Breakfast every Monday 8.30 – 9.30 am.
- Housing Loan (SCB /GHB)
- Visa fees
- A singles ticket from any country to Bangkok, Thailand
- Housing Allowance 22,000 THB per month (excluding tax)
- A round ticket from Bangkok, Thailand to home country (1 time per calendar year)