C/C++ VOIP DEVELOPER – Senior SW Engineer
Местоположение и тип занятости
We are looking for C/C++ Software developer in our office in Nizhny Novgorod to support customer's proprietary framework (SDK) for IP telephony/conferencing. Your responsibility will be developing new features and analyzing defects in middleware cross-platform software framework, which implements various conferencing protocols (SIP/RTP/RTCP/BFCP).
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- University degree in Computer Science, Networking or equivalent;
- >4 years of C/C++ experience is mandatory;
- Understanding and experience in SIP/SDP/RTP/RTCP protocols is necessary;
- Knowledge of Linux Kernel/OS, Device drivers, file system storage, security, networking, multithreading, socket programming is a plus;
- Audio/video codecs & algorithms, H264, SVC, AVC, debugging skills for media quality related issues is a plus;
- Verbal and written English. Ability to work with technical documentation (RFC) and communicate with customer (email/calls).
Work in international team on brand new projects always using cutting edge technologies. Our employees get training on the job and technical trainings. We grant a great package of additional benefits such as flexible working time, medical insurance, English classes, HARMAN products’ discount program, sport and event programs.
We also grant Relocation package for candidates from other cities composed of monetary bonuses and organizational assistance.