Senior Software Engineer / Java, Customer Success Team
We are looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer (Java) to join our Customer Success Team in Saint-Petersburg to help companies like Barclays, ING, Microsoft, IBM, Huawei and RingCentralintegrate and use GridGain platform to build and launch their products.
- Support customers in the way they use Apache Ignite™ and / or GridGain platform features; troubleshoot issues if observed and provide recommendations to properly architecture and implement the product integration
- Help potential customers to successfully execute POCs (Proof of Concept) either remotely or by visiting their engineering teams on-site (which means business trips to countries in Europe, Middle East and Asia)
- Work with Apache Ignite™ community over various channels including Stack Overflow and Nabble to help it grow, use the product and collect feedback
- Work on customers’ issues and improvements to the product code base and deliver maintenance releases
- 3+ years’ past experience in Java working on enterprise-grade applications
- Excellent Java SE knowledge including collection, IO, JVM internals, etc.
- Ability to work in a distributed multi-tasking environment, collaborating with teams in Saint-Petersburg, Moscow, Krasnoyarsk and Foster City (CA, Silicon Valley)
- Experience in building and optimizing SQLstatements would be a plus
- Spoken English is a must. We speak English as well as all our customers
Would be a plus:
- Experience with building distributed multithreadedapplications, JMM, deadlocks handling, synchronization primitives, concurrent data structures, etc.
- .Net and / or C++ experience.
What we offer:
- Working in a team of top-notch engineers on one of the technologically advanced product in the world used by companies like Barclays, ING, Sberbank, Microsoft, IBM, Huawei and more
- Business trips to countries in Europe, Middle East and Asia and ability to re-locate to United States to join our Customer Success team there
- Company stock options after passing the 3-months’ probation period
- We work according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation
- Voluntary medical insurance, sport classescompensation after probation period
- Language classes
- Regular salary increases after annual performance review
- Office in the “A” class business centre close to the Zvenigorodskaya / Vladimirskaya metro station
- Friendly atmosphere, team work, sport activities and corporate events