We are looking for a strong and enthusiastic Erlang/OTP developer to join a highly-innovative project in algorithmic trading of cryptocurrency derivatives. You will be working in a small, dynamic and highly dedicated team on implementation of an algorithmic trading platform, trading strategies and risk management solutions.
- MSc-level degree in Computer Science or related major from a reputable University
- Solid experience in Erlang/OTP programming
- Thorough understanding of the functional programming paradigm, concurrent and distributed software architectures
- Knowledge of modern network protocols (such as WebSocket)
- Solid knowledge of UNIX/Linux operating systems
- Uncompromising attitude to software dependability, preparedness to put in an unlimited effort towards successful completion of the project
- Working knowledge of blockchain technologies and cryptocurrencies
- C/C++ development experience
- Mathematical background
- Understanding of financial markets functioning
- Very competitive salary in $
- Health & dental insurance
- Comfortable office with good local infrastructure, 1-minute walk from Rimskaya subway station
- Best hardware & tools money can buy (top Apple stuff, big displays, height-adjustable standing/sitting desks, any accessories)
- Interesting stuff to work on and anything for professional growth (language courses, books, conferences)
- Optional business trips to NY
- Option for relocation to USA
- Flexible working hours
- Happy Hour Thursdays - food/drinks, board games, room-scale VR with HTC Vive, e.t.c.
We are a well-funded Moscow-based Engineering Division within one of the largest venture funds in New York & Los Angeles. We have a team of talented business managers and developers who are not afraid of challenging the status quo, taking initiatives, and breaking boundaries.
In addition to this project, we have several other projects in the ramp-up phase and many more in the pipeline.