Nitka Technologies, Inc. is a privately held American company with offices in USA, Russia, and Belarus with currently over 200 dedicated developers and technical support engineers.
Due to start a new project we are looking for a skilled Salesforce Developer.
As a Senior Salesforce Developer you will drive the implementation of Salesforce.com web apps and its utilization across the organization globally. You will be working with the Global Systems team and other business stakeholders to understand their requirements, proposing solutions that meet their needs and implementing end-to-end solutions.
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering, or equivalent required, MS in Computer Science/Engineering a plus
- 3-5 years of active coding development on Force.com platform utilizing Apex (classes and triggers), Visualforce, SOQL/SOSL & UI Tools
- 3+ years in Salesforce Architecture and server-based system architecture
- Understanding of MVC design pattern
- Strong understanding of REST architecture, working knowledge of SOAP
- Expertise with Asynchronous, Batch, Scheduled and Dynamic flavors of Apex
- Ability to provide and consume REST APIs on Force.com platform
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience
- Lightning experience preferred
- Data Integration with external sources using JSON, XML, CSV, etc.
- Salesforce Modular integration, within an Enterprise Environment
- Java development is a plus
- Knowledge / application of structured Salesforce repeatable deployment processes and best practices
- Concept, analyze and collaborate on architecture decisions to enable global scalable solutions
- Initiate a peer review process to ensure submitted application code follows high-quality best practices
- Work in a hybrid Agile/Waterfall environment with a focus on iterative design methods
- Design advanced reports, dashboards, and portals in SalesForce.com and other business intelligence tools
- Administer setup, customization and configuration including but not limited to the following: standard and custom objects, data management, reports and dashboards, workflows and alerts, SalesForce and user and security settings
- Remote full-time job
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Sick leaves
- Salary in USD
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunities for professional growth
If you are interested in our vacancy, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org