We’re building great products with multiple top-notch teams. We are a group of flexible, forward thinking, and passionate people who love tackling hard problems and never give up. We’re backed by serious VC money and are intent on building excellent products. If you are an entrepreneur at heart with serious skills, a willingness to move outside of your comfort zone, and the ability to create work that you’re proud of, we should talk. If you’re instead a person who always waits for instructions, are overly risk averse, or don’t take your work seriously, then maybe you’ll fit in elsewhere.
- Messenger & collaboration platform: a cross platform (iOS, Android, Web, Desktop), multi-device communication platform intended to allow its users to get things done. Instead of focusing on gifs and emojis, we’re emphasizing things like file sharing, conference calling, bots, and integrations in an effort to create a robust communication system from within a messaging interface.
What you will do
- Develop Brief Android application (implement new tasks and features, fix bugs, etc.)
- Interact with designers, testers, backend developers
- Work in an agile development process with short release cycles
Qualifications - requirements
- 3+ years Android Development
- English Upper Intermediate or better
Qualifications - SKILLS
- Familiarity with the latest Android SDKs and tools
- Experience with: Kotlin, Gradle, RxJava, Retrofit, Realm, Dagger 2, Support library, Google services, Unit testing
- Knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns and best practices
Very competitive salary in $
Health & dental insurance
Comfortable office with good local infrastructure on the Vystavochnaya subway station
Best hardware & tools money can buy (top Apple stuff, big displays, height-adjustable standing/sitting desks, any accessories)
Interesting stuff to work on and anything for professional growth (language courses, books, conferences)
Flexible working hours
Happy Hour Thursdays - food/drinks, board games, roomscale VR with HTC Vive, e.t.c.
We are a well-funded Moscow-based Engineering Division within one of the largest venture funds in New York & Los Angeles. We have a team of talented business managers and developers who are not afraid of challenging the status quo, taking initiatives, and breaking boundaries.
In addition to this project, we have several other projects in the ramp-up phase and many more in the pipeline.