Senior C++ developer
Местоположение и тип занятости
The us-based hedge fund is a quantitative asset management firm founded in 2007 and currently has over 600 employees spread across more than 25 offices in 15 countries. US-based hedge fund develop and deploy systematic financial strategies across a variety of asset classes in global markets, utilizing a proprietary research platform and risk management process. We seek to produce high-quality trading signals through our proprietary research platform to employ trading strategies focused on exploiting market inefficiencies. Our teams work collaboratively to drive the production of a trading algorithm and financial strategies - the foundation of a sustainable, global trading platform.
Technologists research, design, code, test and deploy projects while working collaboratively with researchers and portfolio managers. Our environment is relaxed yet intellectually intense. Our teams are lean and agile, which means rapid prototyping of products with immediate user feedback. We seek people who think in code, aspire to solve undiscovered computer science challenges and are motivated by being around like-minded people.
This team is responsible for building and maintaining the data systems that fuel fund's trading algorithm. The successful candidate will be working on current and next-generation distributed systems that operate upon the production quantitative models that constitute the building blocks of our trading strategies.
- Requirements-gathering, architecting, and designing extremely large-scale distributed data systems
- Developing software systems and (micro-)services in C++
- Integrating best-of-breed open source tools and technologies
- Assembling platforms and frameworks to automate business processes
- Collaborating with internal technology, research and portfolio management teams
- At least 5 years of experience in software development
- Expert programming skills in C++
- Experience developing high throughput and/or low latency resilient data systems
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Be an analytical thinker with exceptional problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently with minimal direction
- Candidates need not have prior experience in financial services.
- Официальное трудоустройство, полнотсью белая зарплата.
- Офис класса А в бизнес-парке.
- Бесплатное обучение для сотрудников.
- Релокация иногородних кандидатов.
- ДМС для всей семьи.
- Курсы английского языка прямо в офисе.
- Возможность релокации в другие страны.
- Корпоративные скидки.
Направляйте резюме на почту ARoschina@luxoft.com с названием вакансии в теме письма