Местоположение и тип занятости
Title: QA Engineer.
Role Purpose: The QA Engineer writes, implements, and reports status for system test cases; analyzes test cases and provides regular progress reports.
- Help develop, execute and maintain test plans for product releases.
- Design, implementation and documentation of test cases for product releases.
- Work with the development team, product management and documentation to ensure the requirements and design are translated into efficient test case design and implementation.
- Identify and execute the manual test coverage; analyze testing results, identify and report root causes for test failures by working with the development team.
- Make recommendations to improve product reliability, performance, quality assurance best practices and processes.
- Independently determine and develop approach to solutions for a wide range of difficult problems.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant, QA experience.
- Must be able to demonstrate having tested and gone to market with at least 1 commercially successful product through multiple releases.
- Good knowledge and understanding of QA processes and methodologies (test processes, black box, white box and gray box testing, test case design).
- JIRA, SQL.
- Intermediate English knowledge.
- Testing of enterprise application will be a plus.
HireRight offers competitive compensation package with excellent employee benefits:
- Sports Program
- Referral Program