Senior C++/Open Computer Vision Engineer (Vancouver)
Местоположение и тип занятости
We're looking for an experienced Senior C++/OpenCV Engineer to help us improve performance of our applications.
You should have:
- experience building highly performant software in a low level language
- 8/10 or higher with: C, C++
- experience with OpenCV
- experience with profiling tools
- experience with embedded systems, FGPA, GPU, low level optimizations
- problem solving and curiosity
- culture fit (you can probably get a sense of culture from our website)
- empathy towards your peers and our customers
- ability to work in an Individual Contributor capacity (we don't believe in micro-management and give complete freedom/support in how you implement product features)
Big plus if you have:
- experience with video streaming, encoding and transmission.
- experience with Facial Recognition using OpenCV
- you’re a gamer and watch livestreams online on Twitch/YouTube (we are all gamers and you will fit in quite nicely)
We tend to hire for passion, work ethic, and attitude. Everything else can be learned. Speed of execution is valued over perfection. Products are never perfect when released.
- Competitive benefits
- Bonus pending achievement of targets
- Competitive salary within region
If you think you're a fit - we'd love to chat. Please email your resume and links to open source contributions (e.g. Github profile) and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
We base a high % of our decision on a coding assignment. We've found this process to be far more effective than traditional interviews and is respectful of everyone's time.
Application process will consist of a take home assignment and a google hangouts interview.